The City of Eldridge is a growing community just north of Davenport in Iowa. As of 2017 our population was estimated to be 6,543 and rising! Eldridge is the perfect mix of small town living with big city adjacency. Just minutes away from Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline and Rock Island and located adjacent to Highway 61, you can be anywhere in the Quad Cities in no time. We boast the lowest property taxes of any large city in Scott County, Iowa and our quality of life is among the best in the area. With numerous parks, a recreation trail, a fitness center and excellent schools, Eldridge is the perfect choice for families and singles alike. Whether you're growing your business or growing your family, Eldridge is the place for you. In Eldridge, we're growing the future.
Eldridge City News
Eldridge's 2020 Census Response Rate
City of Eldridge
Date: March 17, 2020
The City of Eldridge is participating in the coordinated efforts with Scott County and Rock Island County Emergency Management offices to address the impact of COVID-19 on our community. City elected officials and staff are closely monitoring the situation and want to assure the community that we are doing our part to collaborate with leaders in the Quad Cities to try and minimize the spread of the virus. At this time we are making some adjustments to services for the remainder of March. We may make further changes as needed or recommended by other agencies in March or beyond.
- Please make payments and applications for services at City Hall via the drop box, online bill pay, emailing requests or calling in credit card payments.
- The Community Center, including the skating rink, will be closed to the public temporarily. Please contact the staff if you have a rental in the next few weeks.
- The Fitness Center will be closed at noon March 17.
- No fingerprinting will be conducted at the Police Department.
- Free yard waste drop off at the Public Works facility is
canceled for March 28, April 1 and 4suspended until further notice. Free curbside yard waste pick up will continue every Monday beginning March 30 and ending on May 4th.
- Public meetings will continue as needed but only include essential agenda items such as the budget adoption.
- Please contact the Building Inspector via phone or email if services are needed.
Please watch the City’s website and Facebook Page for updates. In addition, sign up for Code Red for notifications. Questions can be directed to City Administrator Lisa Kotter or Mayor Marty O’Boyle. ##
If you have questions about the service line warranty program, please click here for contact information.