Due to the COVID-19 precautions, Bulk Waste pickup has been suspended until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
City of Eldridge
Date: March 17, 2020
The City of Eldridge is participating in the coordinated efforts with Scott County and Rock Island County Emergency Management offices to address the impact of COVID-19 on our community. City elected officials and staff are closely monitoring the situation and want to assure the community that we are doing our part to collaborate with leaders in the Quad Cities to try and minimize the spread of the virus. At this time we are making some adjustments to services for the remainder of March. We may make further changes as needed or recommended by other agencies in March or beyond.
- Please make payments and applications for services at City Hall via the drop box, online bill pay, emailing requests or calling in credit card payments.
- The Community Center, including the skating rink, will be closed to the public temporarily. Please contact the staff if you have a rental in the next few weeks.
- The Fitness Center will be closed at noon March 17.
- No fingerprinting will be conducted at the Police Department.
- Free yard waste drop off at the Public Works facility is canceled for March 28, April 1 and 4. Free curbside yard waste pick up will continue every Monday beginning March 30 and ending on May 4th.
- Public meetings will continue as needed but only include essential agenda items such as the budget adoption.
- Please contact the Building Inspector via phone or email if services are needed.
Please watch the City’s website and Facebook Page for updates. In addition, sign up for Code Red for notifications. Questions can be directed to City Administrator Lisa Kotter or Mayor Marty O’Boyle. ##